Enjoy long-awaited personal meetings, develop partnership even in these uncertain travel times
Aquatherm Moscow onsite show with Russian and international exhibitors
When: February 2-5, 2021
Where: Moscow, Crocus Expo
Aquatherm Moscow LIVE digital show with international exhibitors only
When: March 16-17, 2021
Where: digital platform
Aquatherm Moscow, key HVACR and water event in Russia, launches its new hybrid format providing you with new opportunities of attending the show. You may choose one or several of these attending opportunities:
- attend the onsite event personally
- attend onsite event remotely by watching LIVE streaming from the venue and asking your questions in a chat to onsite exhibitors if you can't come due to travel restrictions
- attend LIVE digital exhibition
To attend onsite exhibition at Crocus Expo and LIVE digital show, you just need to get an e-ticket on our website.
As a visitor of the exhibition Aquatherm Moscow, you have the opportunity:
- Provide your company with HVACR, water supply and pool equipment according to customer requirements
- Expand range of equipment according to market demand
- Find new suppliers and business partners
- Meet with existing suppliers
- Assess your competitors and explore the market
Get your e-ticket to the show!
To visit the onsite exhibition at Crocus Expo and LIVE digital show, please register online and get your personalised e-ticket. The ticket is valid for both onsite and LIVE digital exhibitions during all their show days.
Attending the exhibition is paid. Attending Business program events is free of charge but you need your ticket to the exhibition to visit events of the business program.
online with a promocode — free of charge
online — 700 rubles
at the venue — 1500 rubles.
If you have attended the exhibition previously for business reasons, you will be emailed a promocode for getting a free ticket to the exibition.
Promocodes can also be obtained from exhibitors or you may learn the promocode following our social media profiles.
Promocodes let you get a ticket for free only online.
When registered, you will receive a personalised e-ticket - it will instantly be sent to your e-mail. Print it out or save it on your phone - you don't need anything else to enter the hall or join LIVE digital show! In addition, online registration will allow you to restore your ticket in case of loss, as well as open access to other online services at the event.
Why is it better to get your ticket online in advance?
To visit the show, please register online and print your ticket. In order to avoid crowding at the registration desks during the event, as well as based on the recommendations of local authorities, the onsite visitor registration will be limited. In this regard, the onsite registration at Crocus Expo during show days takes up to 30 minutes. Please note that a photo ID is required to be registered onsite.
Online registration is much easier – it takes no more than 5 minutes and you can go through it from any device: computer, tablet or smartphone. Moreover, promo codes let you get a ticket for free only online, and if you do not have a promo code, then buying a ticket online in advance is much cheaper than at the venue within the show day.
Being online registered, you have an access to most of the online services at the show. Based on the information provided during the registration process, you will receive the individual list of stands to your email - it will help you identify exhibitors which may be interesting to your business. You will immediately get free access to the Aquatherm Click mobile app for effective and user-friendly planning.
Please print your ticket prior to the show. If you don't have such an opportunity, we will be happy to help you during show days at the reception desks near the entrance to the show hall.
Free services for the best experience
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Aquatherm Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Aquatherm Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app will be available soon in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Exhibitor Directory in the section "Visitors who viewed this company also viewed", which shows companies that can be also interesting for you,
- In the Aquatherm Click app after paring your Aquatherm Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Aquatherm Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
Aquatherm Moscow healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. Based on the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation (source, Russian), approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Our venue fits the requirements for social distancing approved by the Federal Service of Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of Russia, and allows to host the regular flow of show visitors and exhibitors. During the show days, we carefully count the number of attendees inside every hall.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual mask and gloves to enter the show hall, so please don't worry about this measure. On-site thermal screening is also required to enter the show.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire Aquatherm Moscow show and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the Aquatherm Moscow venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
The WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
February 2 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
February 3 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
February 4 (Thu): 10:00 - 18:00
February 5 (Fri): 10:00 - 16:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 1, Halls 1, 2.
How to get to Aquatherm Moscow
By public transport:
Metro station "Myakinino" (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya) - exit to the Expo-1. Through the internal passage from the subway in the direction of Pavilion 1, then on the escalator to the 1st floor.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.