Enjoy long-awaited personal meetings, develop partnership even in these uncertain travel times
When: February 15-18, 2022
Where: Moscow, Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3
To attend onsite exhibition at Crocus Expo, you just need to get an e-ticket on our website.
As a visitor of the exhibition Aquatherm Moscow, you have the opportunity:
- Provide your company with HVACR, water supply and pool equipment according to customer requirements
- Expand range of equipment according to market demand
- Find new suppliers and business partners
- Meet with existing suppliers
- Assess your competitors and explore the market
Your e-ticket to Aquatherm Moscow
To visit the exhibition, you should register and receive a personalised ticket. You can buy it on our website, at the venue or get it for free on our website using a special promo code:
- If you have attended the exhibition previously for business reasons, you will be emailed a promo code
- you can get a promo code from any exhibitor
- you can also learn a promo code from our social media profiles (follow us in Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok not to miss anything)
Promo codes are only valid online.
Ticket costs without promo codes:
- Online — 700 roubles
- At the exhibition — 1 500 roubles
Attending business program events is free of charge. You just need your ticket to the exhibition to enter them.
Register and get your personal e-ticvket - it will immediately be sent to your email. You can print it or save it on your device - you do not need anything else to enter the show! Online registration will also allow you to recover your ticket in case of loss, and will also open you up to other online services at the event.
Based on the information provided during online registration, your personal list of recommended exhibitors which may be of your interest will be generated - you will find it in your emails and in exhibitors' profile in exhibitor directory. After registration, you will immediately get access to the Aquatherm Click mobile app.
Convenient registration form is available on all types of devices: computers, tablets and smartphones. We kindly remind you that all tickets are personalised and transferring your badge to others is prohibited.
Free services for the best experience
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Aquatherm Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Aquatherm Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available soon in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Exhibitor Directory in the section "Visitors who viewed this company also viewed", which shows companies that can be also interesting for you,
- In the Aquatherm Click app after paring your Aquatherm Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Aquatherm Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
Aquatherm Moscow healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. Based on the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation (source, Russian), approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Our venue fits the requirements for social distancing approved by the Federal Service of Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of Russia, and allows to host the regular flow of show visitors and exhibitors. During the show days, we carefully count the number of attendees inside every hall.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual mask and gloves to enter the show hall, so please don't worry about this measure. On-site thermal screening is also required to enter the show.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire Aquatherm Moscow show and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the Aquatherm Moscow venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
The WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations. Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night.
An Official Tour Operator, Imperia Tour Company, offers its customers an impressive array of travel services, hotel discounts and deep insight into how to make business trip more relaxing and affordable.
It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
February 15 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
February 16 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
February 17 (Thu): 10:00 - 18:00
February 18 (Fri): 10:00 - 16:00
Venue: Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3
How to get to Aquatherm Moscow:
By public transport:
Metro station "Myakinino" (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya) - exit to the Expo-3. Through the internal passage from the subway in the direction of Pavilion 3, then on the escalator to the 1st floor.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.