Get Comprehensive Market Overview, Develop Partnership, Meet New Suppliers
When? February 2-5, 2021 (Tue- Fri), 10:00 - 18:00.
Where? Crocus Expo (Moscow), Pavilion 3, Halls 13, 14, 15
How? Get your ticket to attend the show and the program events.
If you have a promo code for free ticket please use it for online registration - promo codes cannot be applied for onsite registration.
Within four show days over 770 leading producers and suppliers from 30 countries present a wide range of HVAC, water supply and pool products at one site.
As a visitor of the exhibition Aquatherm Moscow, you have the opportunity:
- Provide your company with HVAC equipment according to customer requirements
- Expand range of equipment according to market demand
- Find new suppliers and business partners
- Meet with existing suppliers
Local and foreign manufacturers and suppliers will present their products in the following product categories:
- heating equipment
- water supply equipment
- pipes, fittings, valves
- pools and equipment for pools, saunas and spas
- control and measuring equipment and automation systems
- equipment for ventilation, air conditioning and climate control systems
Get your e-ticket!
Dear visitors, attending the exhibition is paid. Preliminary online registration is required.
Attending Business program is free of charge but you need your ticket to te exhibition to visit events of the business program.
To visit the show, please register online and print your badge. In order to avoid crowding at the registration desks during the event, as well as based on the recommendations of local authorities, the onsite visitor registration will be limited. In this regard, the onsite registration at Crocus Expo during show days takes up to 30 minutes. Please note that a photo ID is required to be registered onsite.
Online registration is much easier – it takes no more than 5 minutes and you can go through it from any device: computer, tablet or smartphone.
If you have attended the exhibition previously for business reasons, you will be emailed a promocode for getting a free ticket to the exibition. Promocodes can also be obtained from exhibitors or you may learn the promocode following our social media profiles.
Promocodes are only valid online.
Being online registered, you have an access to most of the online services at the show. Based on the information provided during the registration process, you will receive your individual list of stands. You will immediately get free access to the Aquatherm Click mobile app for effective and user-friendly planning.
Please print your badge prior to the show. If you don't have such an opportunity, we will be happy to help you during show days at the reception desks near the entrance to the show hall.
- CEOs and managers of wholesale and retail companies
- Specialists from engineering design and installation organisations
- Representatives of contstruction, property management and operation companies
- Representatives of state organisations
- Manufacturers and suppliers for the HVAC/R, pool and water supply industry
- Industry media, associations and unions
- Industry universities and training centres
Free services for the best experience
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Aquatherm Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Aquatherm Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app will be available soon in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Exhibitor Directory in the section "Visitors who viewed this company also viewed", which shows companies that can be also interesting for you,
- In the Aquatherm Click app after paring your Aquatherm Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Aquatherm Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
Aquatherm Moscow healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. Based on the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation (source, Russian), approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Our venue fits the requirements for social distancing approved by the Federal Service of Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of Russia, and allows to host the regular flow of show visitors and exhibitors. During the show days, we carefully count the number of attendees inside every hall.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual mask and gloves to enter the show hall, so please don't worry about this measure. On-site thermal screening is also required to enter the show.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire Aquatherm Moscow show and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the Aquatherm Moscow venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
The WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
February 2 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
February 3 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
February 4 (Thu): 10:00 - 18:00
February 5 (Fri): 10:00 - 16:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3, Halls 13, 14, 15
How to get to Aquatherm Moscow
By public transport:
Metro station "Myakinino" (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya) - exit to the Expo-3. Through the internal passage from the subway in the direction of Pavilion 3, then on the escalator to the 1st floor.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.