Get new leads and grow your business in Russia even during these uncertain travelling times
Aquatherm Moscow onsite show
When: February 2-5, 2021
Where: Moscow, Crocus Expo
Aquatherm Moscow LIVE digital show
When: March 16-17, 2021
Where: digital platform
Aquatherm Moscow, key HVACR and water event in Russia, launches its new hybrid format providing you with new opportunities of representing your company to the target audience:
- remote exhibiting at the onsite show
- exhibiting at our LIVE digital show
- standard exhibiting with a stand at the onsite show
Our onsite and digital shows give you outstanding opportunities to:
- Get new leads: 28 900+ specialists attended the show in 2020
- Increase awareness: 500 000+ contacts in our email database
- Drive sales: 82% buyers ready to purchase products from our exhibitors after our show 2020
- Hit Russian HVACR, water and pool market: all the 80 Russian regions are represented by Aquatherm Moscow visitors
- Reach target audience: 84% specialists use our show to discover products, suppliers, keep up with market trends, network with market participants
- Meet decision makers: 94% show visitors take or influence a purchasing decision in their companies
Online & Onsite exhibiting at Aquatherm Moscow 2021
Closed borders won't block your way to the highly potential Russian HVACR and water market! We do our best to support the industry in this difficult time and help you revitalize business, increase your profit, expand sales geography despite travel restrictions.
Aquatherm Moscow presents completely new hybrid format of forthcoming exhibition on February 2-5, 2021.
Hybrid format combines onsite exhibition at Crocus Expo with our LIVE digital show on the innovative online platform, which ensures the maximum traffic of your target audience, helps you get as many new leads as possible and convert them into hard sales.
You have 3 different ways of exhibiting at Aquatherm Moscow 2021:
Stand at onsite show + LIVE digital show
This way of onsite participation will suit you if you are allowed to come to Moscow or your company has a representative office in Russia. Our digital show will let you showcase products online and get leads of buyers who you couldn't reach within the onsite show.
Remote exhibiting at onsite show + LIVE digital
Remote exhibiting let you be presented at our onsite show and get new leads even if you can't come due to travel restrictions. Our staff will represent your company and products to show visitors onsite, organise personal video meetings with them, collect new leads for you. Our digital show will ensure extra coverage of target audience after the onsite show, let you showcase you products online, negotiate with buyers in chats and get extra leads.
LIVE digital show only
You may showcase your products, connect with Russian buyers in chats if they initiate the conversation and get new leads online within a few days of our digital show. You wil be able to run your video presentations of products and master classes in a LIVE regime for the audience of our digital show.
Advertising and Partnership
Partnership and advertising opportunities are an effective way to attract the attention to your products and brands before, whithin and after the show days.
Be there where your potential customers and partners are.
Additional promotion tools provide a wide coverage of target audience: wholesale and retail organisations, construction companies, as well as on representatives of organisations engaged in the design of buildings, structures and equipment installation.
Promotional and partnership opportunities of Aquatherm Moscow will allow you to increase the number of visitors at your company stand and strengthen the commercial efficiency of participation.
“Participation in Aquatherm is very important for us – it is an opportunity to announce information about the changes in the company and present a new range of products in a very short time.”
“We are very grateful to Aquatherm Moscow: here we met distributors, dealers of the second and third rank who are very important for us. ”
“Every year at Aquatherm Moscow we met with a big number of clients, partners, representatives of engineering and plumbing companies and, what is especially important for us, with clients from other countries – Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Belarus.”
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing Aquatherm Moscow!
Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in the Aquatherm Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Aquatherm Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Aquatherm Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Get contacts from visitors in the in-app messenger
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Aquatherm Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app will be available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android soon.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.