Grow Your Business in Russia with Aquatherm Moscow
Exhibiting in Aquatherm Moscow will give you a perfect chance to:
Attract new clients
28 902 visitors attended Aquatherm Moscow 2020
Aquatherm Moscow 2019 was attended by 12 452 representatives of wholesale and retail companies, 9 240 specialists from design, installation and construction organisations
Expand your sales geography
27 021 visitors to Aquatherm Moscow 2020 are representatives from all Russian regions
Exhibiting means not just a stand!
Our major priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties.
Online services at Aquatherm Moscow will help you save time and get the most out of the show days!
- 12 452 representatives of wholesale and retail companies
- 9 240 specialists of design, installation and construction organisations
- 2 720 equipment manufacturers
Number of visitors interested in certain types of products:
- 18 734 - heating equipment
- 16 796 - water supply equipment
- 13 263 - pipes, fittings, valves
- 9 892- control and measuring appliances, automation systems
- 8 207 - air conditioning and ventilation equipment
- 7 809 - engineering tools
- 5 389 - equipment for pools, sainas and spas
Stand at Aquatherm Moscow means more than a space
- 25 years of unique exhibition experience in expanding export opportunities and a sales network for Russian and international companies
- opportunity to meet existing customers and find new partners from 80 Russian regions
- opportunity to introduce new products, services and technologies to thousands of wholesalers, installers, designers, civil engineers and retailers
- opportunity to increase brand awareness among the target professional audience
- opportunity to evaluate the competitive environment
- support from leading industry associations and industry media
- national pavilions: Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, India, Czech Republic, Turkey
- business program: AirVent Congress, BDH Symposium, APRO and C.O.K. conferences
- meeting rooms at the venue
- personal manager during the exhibition
- free WiFi for visitors
- lounge zones for exhibitors with free meeting rooms, a bar and Wi-Fi
- partnership of organisers - leaders and experts of the exhibition industry
Apply for exhibiting in general exposition
Apply for exhibiting in World of Water & Spa
Apply for exhibiting in AirVent
Advertising and Sponsorship
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are an effective way to attract the attention to your products and brands before, whithin and after the show days.
Be there where your potential customers and partners are.
Additional promotion tools provide a wide coverage of target audience: wholesale and retail organisations, construction companies, as well as on representatives of organisations engaged in the design of buildings, structures and equipment installation.
Promotional and sponsorship opportunities of Aquatherm Moscow will allow you to increase the number of visitors at your company stand and strengthen the commercial efficiency of participation.
“Participation in Aquatherm is very important for us – it is an opportunity to announce information about the changes in the company and present a new range of products in a very short time.”
“We are very grateful to Aquatherm Moscow: here we met distributors, dealers of the second and third rank who are very important for us. ”
“Every year at Aquatherm Moscow we met with a big number of clients, partners, representatives of engineering and plumbing companies and, what is especially important for us, with clients from other countries – Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Belarus.”
Take advantage of online services and learn the exhibition materials.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.