Growing Export Opportunities of the HVAC & Pool Business
Aquatherm Moscow is a unique B2B platform for reaching professional target audience ensuring the most effective interaction between market participants - producers, importers, trade companies, design, installation, construction and development companies.
Aquatherm Moscow is the largest annual showcase of new products for heating, water supply, VAC sector, and equipment for pools, saunas and spas in Russia and Eastern Europe as well as the place of professional dialogue between thousands specialists.
Online services at Aquatherm Moscow will help you meet, communicate, exchange ideas, experiences and emotions, get inspiration and develop your business in a favorable environment.
- 29,879 unique visitors
- 770 exhibitors from 30 countries
- 231 new exhibitors
- 11 professional events of Business Program
- International Ventilation Congress AirVent
38,000+ sqm of Aquatherm Moscow exposition delivers the leading international and local brands to the market of heating, water supply, engineering systems, air conditioning, ventilation, pool and spa equipment.
Heating equipment (domestic and industrial):
- boilers (water, gas, solid fuel boilers, electric, etc.)
- heat exchangers, components
- heating radiators
- towel heaters
- expansion tanks
- air heating systems (fan heaters, heat pumps, air heaters, etc.)
- solar panels and collectors
- fireplaces, auxiliary materials
Water supply equipment (domestic and industrial):
- filters, water treatment and purification systems
- plumbing equipment (septik tanks, cesspools, etc.)
- water heaters (gas, electric, indirect water heaters, etc.)
- sanitary equipment (baths, wash basins, sinks, toilet bowls, mixers, etc.)
Pipes, fittings, valves:
- pipes (steel, metal-reinforced plastic, PVC, polyethylene, PPR pipes)
- fittings (bends, corners, tees, coupling adapters, sleeves, caps, flange sockets)
- pipeline valves: isolation, control, safety valves
- technical insulation, waterproofing insulation
Engineering systems design and installation
Pools, pool and bath equipment:
- pools (private, public): construction, production and sales
- pumps for pools (circulation, filtring, heat pumps)
- filters, pool water purification systems
- pool accessories
- finishing materials
- covering materials, pool pavilions
- bath equipment
Climate control equipment (domestic and industrial):
- air conditioners
Control and measuring appliances, automation systems:
- level, preassure, temperature regulators
- heat and water meters
- gas meters
- leak protection system
- fastening and repair tools
- pipe repair, cutting, welding instruments
Specialised events, covering the whole industry, run every day within Aquatherm Moscow. World industry experts, along with top managers of global corporations, will share with you useful tips and professional secrets. All events of the business program are free of charge for visitors.
Get the chance to discuss market trends, new technologies, industry regulation and professional experience with the market experts
Lots of master classes and contests are held on exhibitors stands. Come and join them to prove professional skills and get valuable awards!
Join the first Russia's specialised event for the ventilation market specialists: top industry speakers, the leading market expertise within 1 day!
Media about the Show
“Aquatherm Moscow is one of the leading events in Russia in the industry of heating, water supply, sanitary technologies, air-conditioning, ventilation and the equipment for pools, saunas and spa”
“The show is characterized by a highly-professional visitor audience represented by the major Russian and CIS wholesalers and distributors, engineering design and installation, construction and real estate development companies”
Show Days and Venue
February 11 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
February 12 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
February 13 (Thu): 10:00 - 18:00
February 14 (Fri): 10:00 - 16:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 3, Halls 13, 14, 15
How to get to Aquatherm Moscow
By public transport:
Metro station "Myakinino" (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya) - exit to the Expo-3. Through the internal passage from the subway in the direction of Pavilion 3, then on the escalator to the 1st floor.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.