Venue: Crocus Expo IEC, Pavilion 3, Halls 13, 14, 15
Address: Mezhdunarodnaya 16, P.O. box 92, Krasnogorsk 143402, Krasnogorsk area, Moscow region.
How to get to Aqua-Therm Moscow
By public transport : Metro station "Myakinino" (Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line) - exit to the exhibition pavilion 3.
By car: Crossing of Moscow City Ring (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe shosse.
Exhibition working hours for visitors
February, 2 - 4 10:00 - 18:00
February, 5 10:00 - 16:00
Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre opened in March 2004 as a state-of-the-art exhibition and conference venue. The complex consists of three main pavilions with an overall space of over 200,000 sqm. There are 19 exhibition halls, 49 conference halls and VIP-class meeting rooms in the three pavilions.
Crocus Expo today:
- Is one of the largest and best equipped exhibition centers in Russia;
- Provides three exhibition pavilions, well-equipped halls to hold exhibitions, conferences, seminars, round table meetings and other business events;
- Has a press-club with everything journalists may need;
- Has an advanced air conditioning system, providing a comfortable working environment for exhibitors and visitors;
- Has escalators as well as cargo and passenger elevators for exhibitors and visitors;
- Offers electricity, Wi-Fi internet upon request, telephone/fax, water, sanitary connections, and compressed air facilities;
- Provides a food court and restaurants where visitors and exhibitors can relax and have lunch;
- Offers free parking to all guests;
- Aquarium hotel in pavilion 3 of Crocus Expo.
- Metro station Myakinino in connected with the Crocus Expo pavilion №3.
- Easy access from metro stations "Tushinskaya", "Planernaya", "Strogino", and by car as well.